Designed to complement and support TECHNOPATH’s Multichem Quality Control (QC) product range, IAMQC Software provides Laboratory Managers and Technologists with a range of QC software tools to analyse their QC results in real-time.
IAMQC Software products allow users to automate, centralise, standardise and improve QC processes in a laboratory setting. Our combination of modules satisfy the varying levels of QC requirements in individual laboratories and are easily tailored to meet different QC management expectations.
TECHNOPATH’s full suite of software products provide clinical laboratories with significant cost and time savings, whilst delivering higher confidence in analytical testing methods. Choose from Intranet and/or Internet based statistical quality control and quality assurance software products. IAMQC software products are practical, graphical, user-definable and easy to use.
IAMQC Software Products Helps:
- Spend less time on false positive QC flags
- Concentrate on tests that require their attention
- Spend less time trouble-shooting QC
- Know how to react when the mean shifts
- Assess the acceptability of new reagent lots and calibration events
- Solve QC problems
- Choose QC rules to maximise true rejects and minimise false rejects
- Quickly see the tests that require their attention
- Skim graphics to quickly review current or historical data by lab, department, instrument or test
- Monitor performance in groups of laboratories
- Review problem tests and QA activities in local and remote labs
LAB OR HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATORS:
- Save money
- Improve quality
- Improve service
- Review Administrative Summary Reports to ensure quality performance
IAMQC Daily ›
IAMQC Daily is a comprehensive Internal Quality Control software that applies Westgard and/or any user-defined QC rules to individual QC results.
IAMQC Expert ›
IAMQC Expert is an interactive system that helps frontline laboratory staff select QC rules, reduce unnecessary repeats and make meaningful QC decisions.