29 Nov 2020
Educational Webinar: The QC Standards, Past and Present: Novel Controversies and Old Struggles
The MACB Virtual Conference
Sunday 29th November 2020
09:00 MYT | 01:00 GMT | 20:00 ET-1
Presenter: Sten Westgard
Director of Client Services and Technology for
Westgard Quality Control
In this lecture, Sten Westgard revisits “the argument and established rationale for Liquid Controls vs Lyophilised Controls, Linearities and figuring out the reportable range, the consolidation of controls vs using many fragmented controls for just a few assays here and there, and what allowable Total Error to use when benchmarking performance.”
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the rational for using liquid controls rather than lyophalised controls
- Understand the importance of liniarity controls in establishing the reportable range
- Understand the importance of leveraging consolidated controls in the efficient laboratory
Who Should Attend:
- Clinical, hospital, and reference laboratory stakeholders.
- Laboratory directors, laboratory managers, quality managers.
- Clinical laboratory scientists and technicians.
Sponsored by MEDINICS (M) Sdn. Bhd
For more information visit: www.medinics.com